Woodstock Square Dental is a family-friendly clinic that offers quality teeth cleaning services for children and adults. Our team of caring professionals will help take you through a stress-free dental cleaning appointment. We aim to create a warm and welcoming environment so that you can build a long-term relationship with us and get the dental care you deserve.
We advise you to regularly visit our dental clinic to diagnose and resolve any existing oral health issues without further damaging your teeth.
Professional dental cleanings are performed by Woodstock Square Dental’s very own registered dental hygienists. A typical professional dental cleaning appointment at our dental clinic will include:
- Oral Examination: These are done to evaluate your current oral health and hygiene. Such examinations allow our doctors and hygienists to better understand your requirements. We can help you get a complete oral checkup done and can schedule regular checks for you if needed. Once we get the exam results, we can assist you with any problems and dental treatments that may be needed.
- Oral Cancer Examination: The dentists will look for red and white patches or core inside your mouth and test if it is cancerous. This is done to find out about cancer in the early stages so that there are higher chances of getting it treated in time.
- Periodontal Examination: These tests are essential to examine soft tissues. It can help you identify any periodontal condition and will allow you to get timely treatment done so that it doesn’t advance into a serious problem.
- Tooth Examination: Your teeth are adequately examined to find diseases or decay. We then recommend dentistry services to ensure that your teeth always remain in good shape and you can minimize the risk of dental diseases.
- Biting, Chewing & Grinding Check: These tests are essential to examine soft tissues. It can help you identify any periodontal condition and will allow you to get timely treatment done so that it doesn’t advance into a serious problem.
- Dental Cleaning: While you should regularly brush your teeth to clean them properly, it is also advised to get regular dental cleaning done by a professional. Getting dental cleaning done is essential because there are many areas where you cannot reach yourself, and those areas become home to cavities or other problems eventually.
- X-Ray: At our dental clinic, we provide convenient dental x-rays so that your dentist can better understand your dental issue. These x-rays are done with low-power radiations and do not cause harm to you.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Children are often scared to visit dentists. But at our dental practice, a family-friendly atmosphere is guaranteed! We can work with kids to ensure their dental care experience is less painful.